When young and energetic, you feel drinking in a same place all night is too boring. So, going around a city visiting and drinking at a series of pubs can be a great idea. Make sure you have at least one sober friend or a friend with high alcohol tolerance to make sure you reach home safely by the end of your epic night. So, if you are planning to go pub crawling this weekend, go pub crawling like a pro!
- Prepare a list of bars – You may have a few pubs in your wish list for a long time. So, it is time to visit those pubs. You can check various Brewhouses (microbreweries), pubs, bars and clubs in your city and prepare this list. Make sure you have at least 4 places in your list. In case, you are in Bangalore, don’t forget to add Murphy’s Brewhouse for the ultimate experience
- Eat a hearty meal before the crawl – When the big day finally arrives, it is a well-known fact that you have lots of drinking to do. So, if you want to survive till your last destination, make sure you eat a proper meal
- Be on time – You have so much to do and so little time. To make sure you have enough time to grab drinks at all the pubs you have listed, start early!
- Try out a new kind of Brew – Instead of trying the same brewed beer at all the places, explore the different beauties microbreweries have to provide
- Take lots of Picture – With the passing time, this night can turn into a blurry one. So, to remember all the embarrassing events that you have been part of – take lots of pictures. After all, who don’t like to be a part of fun Selfie!
- Don’t spend too much time in one place – You have a lot of pubs to grab a drink from. So, it is not a good idea to waste too much time on the same pub. Or else you may not have time to complete all the pubs on your list
- Meet people outside of your group – It is a good time to meet lots of people in different pubs. So, be open to outsiders as well. If they are a fun group, then you can even ask them to join you. More the merrier!
- Wind up on time – In your crawling plan, it is better to include your wind up time as well. You have drank enough for the day and you need some sleep now! So, better call it a day and go home with a big smile on your face and victory on your chest. Or else your body and head will let you know the price of watching sun rise from last night!