Have you ever woken up after a long blurry night thinking what the hell did you do last night? You may have had a difficult time to recollect the reasons why your friends are laughing at you. Why is your back hurting? And why is that you feel like ripping your head off to end this unbearable headache? Welcome to the guilt phase of drinking. Here, you will promise yourself, you’ll quit drinking! You may even announce your retirement in front of friends, which they for sure know is not going to happen. Therefore, here in this article, we give you the list of the most embarrassing things you actually attempt only after getting drunk. This will help you mentally prepare yourself to overcome this guilt phase of drinking!
- Some Michael Jackson moves with no respect for others’ personal space – The beauty of drinking is that it makes you believe you can dance. Music in the background actually doesn’t matter, your aggressive badass moves will just go with the flow! But we hope you don’t have a friend who will make a video of your crazy dance and make you an internet sensation overnight!
- Drunk dialing your Ex – Alcohol does bring unwanted memories of the people buried deep down in your head. Texting emotional messages to the people listed on the “Do not text” group in your phone is well, pretty common. Or in some cases calling and singing, “I just called to say I love you!” You will regret this so much the next morning. But the good thing is there are phone apps available to keep you away from those people when drunk. Better download those apps before you decide for a long drinking session!
- Get extremely emotional and listen to miserable songs – When the alcohol hits your head, even the most dreadful songs start making sense. You may start crying over your high school crush, who recently got married. Prepare yourself for some weird overflowing emotions!
- You bond with random people – Alcohol does make people socialize. You may not realize but sometimes with a little help from alcohol, you end up being friends with some random female while waiting in bathroom lines. Don’t forget to check your phone, you may have saved the number as “Best fryand!”
- Make random plans – Alcohol surely makes you spontaneous. You may plan something up which you’ll probably, completely forget! Or you may actually end up buying Slash’s concert ticket just to prove the point you are a metal head and Slash is the love of your life! Based on a true story!
You can run, you can hide but you cannot refuse to drink when asked. So, instead of giving false promises to yourself about not drinking, better prepare yourself for the next long drinking session. And for a good time, don’t forget to visit Murphy’s Brewhouse – the best microbrewery in Bangalore.