“Our Irish blunders are never blunders from a heart!”
The Irish are known to be warm, fun-loving, passionate people. They are famous for their musical talent and great brewed beers. There are several funny and quirky quotes from the Irish that are very famous and decorate walls of many breweries around the world. The social life of Irish people revolves around the breweries. These are important meeting places, where people meet up, hangout and share good laughter together. Along with their Guinness and stouts, the Irish are also prominent for their quirky Irish toasts. They believe these toasts brings good omen to their loved ones. So, here are few famous Irish toasts that you can also raise before you start your drinking session in a hope that it brings good luck to your friends as well.
- May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings, slow to make enemies and quick to make friends.And may you know nothing but happiness from this day forward
- May your home always be too small to hold all your friends
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live
- May your heart be light and happy, may your smile be big and wide, and may your pockets always have a coin or two inside!
- May you have food and raiment, a soft pillow for your head. May you be forty years in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead
- May you get all your wishes but one, so that you will always have something to strive for
On your next visit to Muprhy’s Brewhouse, don’t forget to raise your glasses of best brewed beer in the Bangalore.
May you be Irish!