St. Patrick’s Day, the beloved festival of every drink enthusiast, is just round the corner. You can only try to fathom the amount of pressure microbreweries undergo during this season. First, they have to make it Irish and second it has to be the best. So, these are the most loved Irish drinks around the world.
Microbreweries and Irish Drinks
- Guinness – Every beer lover is grateful to the Irish for giving them Guinness. As smooth as silk this dry stout beer goes right down your throat. Guinness has always been the official drink of St. Patrick’s Day, which shouldn’t be missed by anyone. Microbreweries around the world try to brew this majestic beer to perfection.
- Irish whiskey – How much the Irish love whiskey? A famous song “Whiskey in the jar” is the traditional folk song of Ireland. So, the point is, the Irish hold a special place in their heart and stomach for their beloved Irish whiskey. These whiskies promise to make you enchanted by their vibrant flavors and smoothness. They are the darling of microbreweries in the Ireland.
- Irish Cider – Cider is an alcoholic drink made from apple. When its Irish cider you can raise your expectation level and fun quotient. This one has a unique and refreshing taste. Microbreweries around the world always try to keep the recipe of Irish cider authentic and crispest as possible.
- Bailey’s Irish Cream – This creamy and chocolaty drink of Ireland is the best thing that can ever happen to the people who don’t like harsh drink. Usually, best for shots, Bailey’s is internationally recognized and is a truly loved drink. Although very smooth to drink, Bailey is high on alcohol content. Therefore, don’t get fooled by its chocolaty smoothness. It can hit you really hard without you knowing it.
- Murphy’s draft style Irish stout – When it comes to drinking and Ireland, we cannot miss the drinking Casanova, Murphy and his secret recipe for fun times. This super smooth and creamy stout is an easy to drink beer. This is a sweet drink with a little touch of sourness in the end. Along with Guinness, microbreweries also try to brew the best Murphy’s draft style Irish stout to give you more option on your favorite drinking festival. More the merrier! Isn’t it?
This St. Patrick’s Day, celebrate like an Irish. If you love good music, good beer and Irish culture, then don’t forget to visit Murphy’s Brewhouse, which has the best brewed beer in the Bangalore.