There is a lot to be said about beer, and it’s such an awesome drink that most quotes about beer often go down in history. On your visit to the brewery, you might have noticed the cool quotes that have been framed on the walls. The quotes on these brewery walls add charm and a fun quotient to your drinking session. Here are some of these really cool quotes about your favourite drink from famous folks:
- “I have respect for beer”- Russell Crowe aka The Gladiator. We can almost picture the gladiator walking into a brewery, sticking two fingers up and asking for 5 drinks (Like roman V get it guys! Guys?)
- “Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer”- Arnold Schwarzenegger, also known as Mr. Terminator. When the terminator says you aren’t an adult unless you’ve had beer, then you better get out there and buy a crate
- “I’ve only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror”- Sid Vicious, former Sex Pistols band member and a pioneer of punk rock. Also a bit nuts but hey, at least he loves his beer! (and his face, though we think that has something to do with the beer)
- “Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world”- Jack Nicholson, an actor known for this amazingly (often evil) roles and his blunt matter-of-fact one liners. This one liner in particular is pretty damn right!
- “In a study, scientists report that drinking beer can be good for the liver. I’m sorry, did I say ‘scientists’? I meant Irish people.”- Tina Fey, female comedian and beer aficionado who can down a keg just as fast as she can spit out a quip. And some scientists are Irish so, this quote checks out in a way
- “A man who lies about beer makes enemies”- Stephen King, novelist known for creating creepy stories involving homicidal clowns. Believe me, you wouldn’t want a man like him as your enemy
- “Beer’s intellectual. What a shame so many idiots drink it.”- Ray Bradbury, fantasy and science fiction novelist best known for his novel ‘Fahrenheit 451’. If you’ve never heard of Bradbury then you’re probably one of the ‘idiots’ he was talking about. But that’s all right, we all are! but that doesn’t stop us from drinking
- “It was as natural as eating and to me it’s necessary, and I would not have thought of eating a meal without drinking beer”- Ernest Hemingway, an award winning author who loved his beer as much as he loved writing
So the next time you are out drinking with your pals at Murphy’s Brewhouse, you can drop a cool quote or two and watch the reactions. Heck, you should probably talk in quotes all evening, though we can’t guarantee that your friends will still stick around long enough to hear it.