Music is the world’s best medium to relieve stress. There is a song for every occasion, whether you fall in love or get heartbroken, you can always find a song to best describe your situation. When it’s combined with beer, it becomes a killer combo! So, here we give you the list of the 10 coolest classic songs that for sure, boost your experience while in a pub.
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd: “Sweet Home Alabama Lord, I am coming home to you”. This famous southern hard rock song is the anthem of the many pubs around the world. This song has a power to bring out the hidden singer in you. So, the next time when you’re drinking, make sure this song plays in the background.
- Hotel California- The Eagles: This Grammy award winning song by The Eagles will surely take you to the place you wish to be in. This is one of the best songs written in the rock era. Luckily, it blends perfectly with your beer!
- Sweet Child O’ Mine- Guns and Roses: Axl Rose’s voice, Slash on guitar and you holding glass of beer. Now use your imagination and think of a better life than that!
- Smells like teen Spirit- Nirvana: “I’m worse at what I do best. And for this gift I feel blessed.” Listen to this song while drinking and remind yourself what a great musician Kurt Cobain was. May his soul rest in peace.
- Alabama Song- The doors: Jim Morrison makes sure that everyone in the pub has a good time. His vocal tone and lyrics asking way to the next whiskey shot will surely make you forget yourself.
- Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond: Alcohol does remind you of love. So, here is a song by Neil Diamond to take you through the time when you felt you were in love. The moment when you thought you two are enough for each other. This soft rock definitely makes you fall in love with one another all over again. Remember, alcohol and love has a long history.
- Last Kiss– Pearl Jam: A guy deeply in love, borrows his dad’s car to take his sweetheart on a ride, but due to a twist of fate, he meets with an accident and loses the love of his life. The guy vows to be a good person so that he can reunite with his love in heaven. The beautiful lyrics in a distinctive and powerful voice of Eddie Vedder is an all-time classic. It has been the heart of playlist for many pubs around the world.
- Whiskey in the Jar- Thin Lizzy: This song is one of the best Irish rock song. During 70’s, this song was aired the most on radio stations. So, this Irish ballad will surely add flavor to your Irish drinks and give you the much needed trip. So, make sure you add this to your playlist right now!
- Save water, Drink Beer- Chris Young: As catchy as the song title itself, this country song surely will hike your drinking mood.
- Piano Man- Billy Joel: In the end, we cannot miss the signature song by Billy Joel. Here, he tries to tell the story of a regular customer of the pub and his reason for the visit. The song perfectly blends in with your inner charm and gets you grooving, RETRO STYLE!
So, from next time, enjoy your drink better with this all time favorite classic pub playlist.