Ever wanted to be a stand-up comedian? Well don’t, you’re not funny enough and we don’t care what your mom tells you, they’re all lies. But if you do want to be the funny guy (or gal) in your hangout group, then here are a few jokes about beer which you can crack on your night out at the brewhouse:
- You know what’s fun about being sober?
- What does a ghost drink?
- Boy: “I love you so much, I could never live without you.”
Girl: “Is that you or the beer talking?”
Boy: “It’s me talking to the beer.”
- How does a man show he’s planning for the future?
A: He buys two cases of beer instead of one.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
- Old man Murphy worked at a brewery for years, but one day he wasn’t paying attention and tripped on the walkway, fell over into the beer vat and drowned.The foreman thought it should be his job to inform Murphy’s widow of his death. He showed up at the front door and rang the bell. When she came to the door, he said, “I’m sorry to tell you, but poor old Murphy passed away at work today when he fell into the vat and drowned.”She wept and covered her face with her apron and after some time, she asked, “Tell me, did he suffer?”
“I don’t think so,” said the foreman: “He got out three times to go to the men’s room.
The last one isn’t about our Murphy, he’s perfectly fine though not perfectly sober. You can try cracking a few of these with your pals or the bartender and watch them chuckle! And remember, comedy is all about the delivery so don’t go mumbling these jokes when you’re too drunk or you may just mess up a few words and then it won’t be your jokes that the audience will be laughing at.
Which place can be better than Murphy’s Brewhouse , the best hangout place in Bangalore. Our quirky posters and the great Murphy’s saying on the walls will add more fun and laughter to your hangout day. It is a perfect microbrewery to share these beer jokes. So, visit us for best hangout place along with the best freshly brewed beer in Bangalore.