Who doesn’t like a chilled drink to beat the Summer heat? As the temperatures are on the rise in Bangalore, we’re sure you’d want to kick off your shoes and sit down with a summer cooler. What can be better than mixing your favourite spirit with some ice and mixers to help you cool down? Vodka is so versatile. It blends seamlessly with anything from vegetable juice to crushed fruits and even iced tea. So here are 5 cocktails will keep you cool and buzzed:
- Vodka Collins: This is a variant of the Tom Collins which switches gin with vodka. Made with vodka, lemon juice, sugar and club soda, this is a classic summer drink. A refreshing sweet lemonade that can get you tipsy. So what more do you want?
- Blue Hawaii: This pretty blue cocktail is yummy too! When Vodka, White rum, Pineapple juice, Blue curacao and Lemon Juice is combined, you are left with a Blue Hawaii. Sip on this and you’ll feel you’re on a beach vacation
- Watermelon Cooler: When you think Summer, the first fruit that comes to mind is a watermelon. And they go together so well! Just Add some fresh chunks of watermelon to some Vodka, Orange liqueur and freshly squeezed lime juice and voilà! Perfect summer drink
- Minty Fresh: Do you know the recipe of air-conditioning in a glass? Well, that’s just a mix of Mint, Cucumber slices, Lime juice, Vodka and Agave syrup. Minty fresh will be your cool saviour on a hot and sticky day
- Bloody Mary: The classic start to a lazy summer day. A bloody Mary is easy to whip up as the ingredients are those you’ll find sitting on your kitchen shelf. Vodka, Tomato juice, Freshly squeezed lime, some radish pulp and salt and pepper for taste. These are all the things you need for a traditional Bloody Mary